- To recognise you automatically when you return to a gated website or webpage.
- To adapt the presentation of a site (e.g., the language used or the resolution displayed).To store information from a form you may have voluntarily completed on our site.
- To control access to gated online resources such as white papers or webinars.
- To anonymously measure our audiences to understand which content is being viewed and optimize our sites to meet our visitors’ needs.
- To provide users with features to share content published on our sites through social networking sites. Social networking cookies are managed by the publisher of the social network site (e.g., LinkedIn, Twitter).
You are presumed to have given your consent for Blis to store cookies in your browser by clicking on the “agree/accept” button in the information banner visible at the bottom of our website or by continuing to use the Blis website (e.g., view content, search content, download an image, etc.).
You must accept cookies to access or download any gated content or access your personalised online preferences page. You must also accept the session cookie used to manage access to registration-only online resources for the duration of your participation.
Refusing or deleting cookies
You can adjust the settings in your web browser (e.g., Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox) to:
- delete all cookies
- block all cookies;
- allow all cookies;
- block third-party cookies;
- clear all cookies when you close the browser;
- open a ‘private browsing’ / ‘incognito’ session, which allows you to browse the Internet without storing local data; and
- install add-ons and plug-ins to extend browser functionality.
If you refuse to allow cookies to be stored on your computer or if you delete cookies from Blis, your navigation and experience on our sites may be limited. It could also mean that we, or one of our service providers, may not recognise you and will be unable to provide you with a technically compatible experience when visiting our websites.
Blis does not accept responsibility for the consequences related to the degraded operation of our web services resulting from your refusal or removal of cookies.