Drive awareness and excitement about a new brand launch at Walmart.
Drive consumers in-store and ultimately generate incremental sales.
total sales lift
incremental store visits
Utilise a combination of real-time and historic targeting strategies to reach:
Shoppers in close proximity to Walmart stores as well as shoppers who had visited in the past 30 days.
Age-appropriate frequent shoppers at the retailer with an enthusiasm for bath & body/competitor products, via demographic and purchase data layered onto store visitation data.
- Blis drove tangible lifts across the entire marketing funnel, from awareness to sales.
- Campaign resulted in significant lifts in awareness, ad recall and consideration among 25-34 year olds (+4.3, +3.0, +4.8 respectively).
- Drove consumers in-store, with 69k incremental store visits at a Cost per Incremental Store Visit (CPISV) of $3.64.
- Produced a high number of incremental sales (751k) with a strong total ROAS of $3.01.
- Incremental sales
- Total incremental units sold
- Total ROAS
69k Incremental store visits
27% Overall store visit uplift
15% Total sales lift